Lithium-Ion Solutions From EP
EP have developed their own range of Lithium-Ion batteries and their own controller that regulates the power consumption. EP Lithium-ion batteries have a low self weight are maintenance free and are completely sealed and hence no fumes when charging.
EP's lithium-Ion battery technology allows you to opportunity charge anytime and charge to full capacity in 2.5 hours. The Lithium-ion battery from EP has passed rigorous tests, including collision, explosion, needling, burning and high & low temperatures to ensure the highest level of safety.
The truck is designed around the EP manufactured Lithium-ion battery which leads to many advantages in terms of space and the use of weight throughout the truck.
Lithium-ion Batteries Come With Many Benefits:
- EP's Battery Management System (BMS) guarantees safe usage of the battery.
- Lower energy - Due to the highly efficient chargers and batteries, Li-Ion trucks waste less energy.
- Quick charging - EP's lithium batteries achieve a full charge in 2.5 hours.
- More than 3 times greater lifespan than lead-acid batteries
- Works efficiently in chilled areas
- No gassing of the battery meaning you can charge anywhere, at any time
You May Also Like
Battery technology has come a long way from the early days of automation when vehicle owners and mechanics would test how much charge a battery had by provoking a spark from it – something that would be lethal
Are Lithium Ion Batteries The Right Choice For Your Fleet?
If you’ve considered upgrading your existing forklift setup, or you’re just unsure which type of battery power is right for your business needs, then you’ve likely already taken a look at Lithium Ion batteries as a potential solution.